Students who take private lessons with us are elligable to test for their next belt level once they’ve met are the necessary requirements.
Grading proceedures consist of 5 different components…
- An oral test based on the history of taekwondo, Korean terminoloy and proper Taekwondo etiquette.
- Self Defense test where students will demonstrate their ability to get out of various holds and attacks based on their belt level.
- Sparring sessions with a partner to demonstrate their fighting ability both offensively and defensively.
- Doonstration of pattern for their belt level which is the highest rated compnent of the test.
- (For higher belts board breaking is also the 5th element).
There is a testing fee of $50 per person and all testing is done by Master Brad Hutchison. Testing take place at our main do-jang locations at ( ). Or Master Hutchison is able to travel to Airdrie for an additional testing feed.
The amount of time it takes to advance to your next belt level will vary based on the student. Students who participate in private sessions are able to test and an accelerrated rate based on their hard work and skill level.
Family Friendly Taekwondo & Martial Arts Training
Another Slogan Goes Here
Welcome to Hydra Taekwondo Airdrie, we are currently offering private lessons or small group training. If you’ve always wanted to learn martial arts but aren’t a fan of big classes or non-personalized attention our team is for you!